Silence

by

XFManic


TITLE: Silence
AUTHOR: XFManic
EMAIL: xfmanic@lycos.com
CATEGORY: Angst, Jack and Sam
SPOILERS: Beneath the Surface
SEASON / SEQUEL: 4th Season
RATING: PG
CONTENT WARNINGS: Male/Female Relationship
SUMMARY: Jack and Sam feel awkward around each other once their memories start to return.
STATUS: Complete
ARCHIVE: Heliopolis, Sam & Jack Archive, please contact me first for any others
DISCLAIMER: Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story is for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author. Not to be archived without permission of the author.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: Post-episode story. It would be helpful if you are familiar with the episodes leading up to "Beneath the Surface" but the angst is universal. Also, I slip in a reference to the X-File's Season 7 finale. Again, no copyright infringement intended with that series. Feed back is most welcome.


******

Sigh.

Jack stared at the picture of SG-1. It was taken over the July 4th weekend where he had invited many of the SG teams to his house for the traditional holiday grill out. He remembered that he bought the gas grill in the picture just the week before, but, somehow, lost the instructions to put it together. That wasn't a problem for Carter. She was able to "MacGuyver" the pieces together and made sure that the gas efficiently provided enough heat to grill all the burgers and steaks. Jack smiled at the apron (emblazened with a happy face) and hat Teal'c bought just for the occasion. He turned out to be a great cook.

He looked at another picture with him and General Hammond smiling for the camera. Most of the pictures were taken by Cassandra, so she usually sought out the members of SG-1. There was another one where Daniel looked as excited as any of their missions not involving his archaeological expertise. Jack laughed as he noticed the same beer bottle that he had been holding for most of the afternoon. Sometimes, it was almost ludicrous that Daniel's social skills outside of the normal everyday work environment were sorely lacking.

Then, Jack pulled one out of Sam by herself smiling straight at the camera. This was before she had her new short hairstyle. Though, he had to admit that the one she was sporting at the time was definitely beyond treading military regulations, he ignored it. Looking at the picture, he understood why.

My God! She's absolutely beautiful.

He only vaguely remembered when Sam had cut it to her present hairstyle. Jack wouldn't reveal his disappointment to her that she decided to change it. He understood that she wanted a change and conform to regs.

But damn! Did she have to cut it so short and choppy like that?

Yet, there was the distinct advantage of seeing more of her face. It was a face that Jack never grew tired of looking at in the past four years since he first met her. He always found it interesting that Sam would somehow find herself sitting close to him or directly across from him at the mission briefings. Then, it was never too obvious to her or to anyone else in the room that he lingered on her, particularly when she was explaining something. In fact, he liked it when she explained things for a *very* long time. It gave him an innocent reason to notice her without being so obvious.

Jack took the group picture of SG-1 with Hammond and the lone one of Sam out of the pile he had in front of him. Fortunately, they were both in landscape so that it would fit the two-sided picture frame he always wanted to use. It used to have pictures of him and his family. About a year ago, he decided to place them in a picture album instead of displaying them so openly in his house. It wasn't that he wanted to ever forget the days of happy times with Sarah and Charlie. But he can no longer deny to himself that those times have long past. It was time to enjoy his new "family."

Jack finished putting the pictures in the frame and placed it prominently on the mantle above his fireplace. Though he loved seeing his close friends, he started to frown at the realization that he placed a picture of Sam by herself alongside the team picture. He was starting to wonder if that was a good idea considering that any one of SG-1 could come by and take notice of that fact.

Is that so bad?

He wasn't sure how to answer that. The week before, he and the rest of SG-1 thought they had lived their entire existence underneath a city on a planet enduring an ice age. Their memories had been erased, but the procedure wasn't as successful as their captor would have hoped. All of them started to remember bits and pieces of a life that dealt with more than running steam engines and eating porridge every meal. Each member of SG-1 knew that they served a much bigger purpose than what was told to them. Of course, with those enlightened memories of their common past also brought about strong emotions to the surface.

"Carter."

Jack surprised himself saying her name out loud. It was pure reflex now compared to when he first realized that their relationship was not of the romantic sense. That abrupt realization made him feel both embarrassed and depressed at the same time. Embarrassed that his feelings for Sam were known to her during their time on P3R-118, and depressed that they couldn't continue what both of them truly wanted when they knew each other only as "Jonah" and "Thera." He was more than a little desperate to know what Sam was doing at that moment.

Lingering a while longer at Sam's picture, Jack decided that he could care less what other people may think. Sam was special to him, and it was pretty evident to most everyone at the SGC particularly after that Zatarc incident a while ago. Even before their brains were zapped on P3R-118, Sam knew that Jack harbored strong feelings for her. Yet, she knew as well as he that nothing can be done about it.

Not now, anyway.

Jack plopped down on his couch and turned on the TV. He just wanted to lose himself in some silly sitcom or movie, so he didn't have to think about how much he missed Sam at that particular moment.

Wonder what she's doing...

******

Sigh.

Sam bundled up in her throw on her sofa with the remote in her hand. She was watching the X-Files Season 7 finale, "Requiem," for the upteenth time. In particular, the scene where Scully felt cold and went to Mulder's hotel room. He bundled her up with the blankets on his bed and cuddled with her. Sam thought the scene was so sweet. It was very obvious how much Mulder and Scully loved each other. Yet, their professional lives interfered with the personal happiness that was right there in front of them.

Certainly sounds familiar.

It had only been a few days into SG-1's downtime. General Hammond let them have two weeks off, which was much more than Sam needed. Yet, she thought it was a good idea to re-familiarize herself with her own apartment before she explored her lab later in the week. Even though her memory was slowly returning, and she read over SG-1's recent mission reports, there were a few holes here and there that still needed sorting.

For instance, Sam decided to go to lunch earlier that day at O'Malley's Bar and Grill, but the owner and hostess gave her a dirty look and refused to seat her. She ended up going to Bailey's Pub instead. It only dawned on her hours later that she, Colonel O'Neill and Daniel trashed the place in a bar brawl when they were guinea pigs for Anise to test out armbands that gave them superhuman powers. The O'Malley's incident wasn't filed in the mission report, but Sam remembered that she did mention it in hers until General Hammond told her to omit "that event." Though the armbands were useful in destroying Apophis' latest advanced battleship on PX9-757, it almost killed them. The armbands stopped working in the middle of the unauthorized mission.

That was great timing.

Yet, the near-death experience of the mission was not what stuck out in Sam's mind. It was when both Jack and Sam were on opposite sides of the force shield with C-4 ready to blow up the ship after their armbands no longer worked. That strange "feeling" passed between them for the briefest of moments, yet left an indelible impression on Sam. For the first time, she honestly felt that Jack truly cared for her in a way that she only hoped. He refused to leave even though it seemed hopeless. For all they knew, it was the last time they would see each other alive. Both Sam and Jack knew the risks of their job, so dying was not truly an issue. To Sam, it was losing a teammate, especially Jack.

It's funny that in the past four years, SG-1 or any one of the team could have died a dozen times over.

Yet, that one incident had made Sam pause for the first time that she was pushing her luck. Instead of thinking that Earth needed to be saved, she felt that it was becoming personal. Sam didn't want to lose people she cared about.

Especially Jack.

She had been fighting her strong feelings for Jack for quite awhile. At first, it was an instant attraction, even an infatuation with her strong, charismatic CO. However, she found it more difficult to enjoy long periods of downtime without seeing him. Possibly that time when he was gone for three months made Sam realize just how important he was to her life. She even admitted to Janet that she missed him. Yet, all those sleepless nights and rewriting the laws of physics to build a particle beam didn't seem to matter. Jack acted as though he wasn't happy to see her or the rest of SG-1.

Sam started to feel upset just remembering that particular memory. She knew that Daniel saw the pain in her eyes when he made the comment that Jack thought he would never see his friends again. Daniel should know how Jack felt. He had the unique perspective of a man who found himself separated from everyone he ever knew or loved. He had been in Jack's shoes at one time. The only thing to do was accept the situation and move on.

And Jack did.

The obvious affection that developed between Jack and Laira during those 3 months was very evident. Sam never realized that remembering all these events again would be so painful. She understood on an intellectual level that it had to be done so that SG-1 would be able to function normally again. Yet, her memories always seemed to involve Jack in some shape or form. What SG-1 experienced on P3R-118, particularly her experience as "Thera," only solidified what she knew too well. She was in love with Jack.

Not even a mind stamping could make me forget that.

So what to do next? Like Mulder and Scully, Sam and Jack share a professional relationship that cannot be crossed. Not only would it get them in trouble, but it would only force them to be separated. Sam wasn't willing to forgo her daily interaction with Jack to disobey regulations. One good thing about the experience on P3R-118 is that she had no doubt that Jack truly cared for her. With no rules or regulations to worry about, both of their hearts were openly seeking each other out. If they had been there longer, Sam had no doubt that they would have crossed a line that would be difficult to ignore or go back. Part of her regretted that their chance may have been lost.

I must have been born under a bad sign....

******

"Jack? What are you doing here?"

"Well, Daniel, I could ask you the same thing."

"Yeah, but I asked you first."

Jack smiled. It was obvious that his influence was rubbing off on Daniel. "Bored. You?"

"I remembered that SG-15 brought back some cartouches from P4J-598 before we headed out to P3R-118. I had planned to try to translate the text after we got back."

Jack had a vague memory of Daniel's whining that he wasn't needed for the mission, because it was just a standard "meet and greet." Who knew that they would be turned into slaves?

"Anyway, I was taking a break and going to get some coffee. You want to join me?"

That offer sounded more exciting than going through interdepartmental reports all afternoon. "Sure."

They both headed to the commissary. It was late afternoon, so there were plenty of tables to choose from. Both of them got a cup of coffee, and Jack grabbed a tuna sandwich before finding a place to sit.

"So..." Jack said while unwrapping the plastic from his sandwich, "...did you do anything fun this week?"

Daniel took a sip of his coffee and decided it needed some sweetener. "Um...I read a lot."

"Ah...yes. Don't you academic types ever do anything else but hit the books?"

"Well...you have to remember, Jack, that our memories were gone for awhile there. I was trying to reacquaint myself to my normal routines."

"Uh-huh..."

Daniel could see that Jack was totally engrossed in his sandwich. "Um, didn't you eat anything today?"

Jack paused to look up from his munching. "Well, I did have a bowl of cereal this morning."

"I.......see..." Daniel said amused at Jack's obvious hunger. "....Um, Jack?"

Jack's mouth was full so he grunted a question.

"You have no food at your place, huh?"

Jack nodded while busily chewing.

"All these days off, and you haven't gone to the grocery store?"

Jack swallowed. "I was doing...uh...stuff."

"Stuff?"

"Yeah. I had an urge to do some house-cleaning and just haven't had the time yet."

"House-cleaning? I guess you really were bored."

"Well...I've been watching TV a lot, too."

"Oh..."

"So every time I wanted to go to the store, I got distracted by a movie or something."

Daniel smiled. "You know...these are the Jack O'Neill moments that I wished I didn't remember."

Jack finished off his sandwich. "Huh?"

"Um...never mind." Daniel replied while trying not to laugh.

"Anyway, I just remembered that I could have gone up to my cabin in northern Minnesota to do some fishing and just relax."

"Why didn't you?"

"Like I said, I *just* remembered."

"Oh."

"So, have you seen Teal'c?"

"Yes, actually. He took a set of golf clubs out with him earlier today. Mentioned something about you not wanting to play golf with him."

"He did? I don't remember him calling me to ask. That actually would have been something to do today."

"Well, that was several hours ago, so you're a bit late. I guess he got the golf bug that you inflicted on him during those time loops."

"Yeah, he certainly took to the game pretty quickly."

"To each his own, I guess."

Jack eyed Daniel. "I take it you have a problem with golf?"

"No, I don't have a problem at all. I just don't find the fascination with it."

"Oh, but reading ancient text from dead civilizations is?"

"They're not *all* dead, Jack. But yeah...like I said, to each his own."

Jack smirked. "Okay, Daniel. Whatever you say."

Daniel took a few more sips of his coffee. He looked at Jack who was staring at his cup.

"Is something wrong, Jack?"

"Wrong? Why do you ask?"

"Well, it looks like something is bugging you."

Jack took a sip of coffee. "All done. You want another one?"

"Um, no....Jack, forget about the coffee. You're trying to change the subject."

"No I wasn't, Daniel. I just wanted to get another cup of coffee."

He nodded to him. "Okay, Jack. Go right ahead."

As he saw Jack go get another cup of coffee, Daniel watched his movements. It was pretty obvious that something was on his mind, and he wasn't sharing it.

I'll bet 100 to 1 it has something to do with a certain Major.

******

"Sam? What are you doing here?"

She looked up from her microscope and saw Janet poking her head through the door. "Hi Janet. Well, I can only watch so many videos at home, so I decided to come in and finish up some work in the lab. Besides, I forgot that I was going to test some of the soil samples that SG-15 brought back from P4J-598 before SG-1 took off to P3R-118."

"Oh. Anything interesting?"

Sam frowned. "Not really. Nothing useful or out of the ordinary."

Janet could see that Sam had something on her mind. "Are you okay, Sam? You look like you want to talk."

"I do?"

"Yes. I've known you long enough to know how your face looks when trying to solve a problem or when you have something on your mind."

"I didn't realize...."

"Look...I was heading over to the commissary for some lunch. Want to join me?"

Sam's growling stomach replied for her.

Janet laughed. "Well, I guess I know the answer. Come on!"

The two women walked to the commissary and noticed that Jack and Daniel were sitting at a table in the far corner.

"Well," Janet commented, "I guess Teal'c is the only SG-1 member to know what downtime means."

"Oh stop it, Janet! They could have just been picking up something and stopped to eat on their way out."

"In their fatigues?"

Sam frowned. She was wearing her fatigues, too. It felt comfortable to her, and she thought it would be strange to work in the lab in her civilian clothes.

"Oh well. Let's get something to eat, Sam."

They both picked out salads. Janet added a turkey sandwich, while Sam filled up a bowl with chicken noodle soup. They decided to leave the men to themselves and found a table on the opposite side of the room. Janet wanted to get Sam to open up and thought it would be easier if they were alone. Besides, the way she noticed Sam eyeing Colonel O'Neill, Janet already figured out what could be on her mind.

******

Jack noticed that Sam and Janet sat on the opposite side of the commissary. He thought that they would join Daniel and him at their table.

Hmmmm....Wonder what's up with that?

Daniel followed Jack's gaze and turned around to see Sam and Janet sitting by themselves in the far corner. "Well, what do you know? I guess Teal'c is the only SG-1 team member to understand what downtime is."

"Yeah. I wonder what Carter is doing here."

"Probably the same thing that we're doing. She got bored at home and came in. I'm sure she was in her lab."

"I just find it odd that they decide to sit across the room. We usually sit together."

Daniel looked back at the women, because that was what Jack had been doing all this time. "Probably some female bonding or gossip or something."

"You think?"

Daniel turned around with a smile. "You know? This kind of reminds me of high school."

"It does? How is that?"

"You know...girls on one side of the cafeteria and boys on the other. I always found it interesting how that time was so full of hormonal energy but very little guts to match."

"Yeah, I guess. Except that we're *adults* now, Daniel."

Daniel smirked. "Well...some of us anyway."

Jack gave him a dirty look.

******

Janet noticed that Sam was still looking over her shoulder to the other side of the commissary. "Something you want to talk about, Sam?"

"Hmmm?"

"You seem to be distracted with the two handsome men on the other side of the room. I'll bet 100 to 1 that you are concentrating on one of them in particular."

Sam was visibly blushing. "Um...why do you say that?"

"Sam, this is me you're talking to. Remember?"

"Remember? That's all I've been doing these past few days since P3R-118. Believe me, it hasn't been all fun and games."

"Yeah, I figured as much. So what's missing from the mission report?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I read the report. I also saw the way you and Colonel O'Neill looked at each other when you got back. Details, Sam. I want details."

Sam was busy poking the salad with her fork. There was a pained look on her face. "I really don't feel like talking about it, Janet."

Her friend waited a moment. She understood that Sam had experienced some emotional trauma on her last mission, but talking about it would definitely help. "Sam? Was it really that bad?"

Hesitating, she didn't answer right away. Instead, her gaze went across the room.

******

"Listen, Daniel....I never apologized for getting in that fight with you during our time at P3R-118. I obviously wasn't in the right frame of mind."

Daniel unconsciously felt the part of his face where there used to be a nasty bruise from falling on the hard concrete floor with Jack. There was no noticeable mark showing anymore, but the memory wasn't gone. "Don't worry about it, Jack. Neither of us were aware of what we were doing."

"Thanks. I just didn't want you to think I had any kind of grudge when you were Karlan."

"Well, I definitely noticed you and Sam, and so did my friend, Kegan. She was probably more of the influence on any kind of animosity I may have felt towards you. She was jealous of both of you, particularly Sam."

"I don't remember ever interacting with Kegan outside of the chow line. I guess I was just protecting Carter."

Daniel smiled. "I know. That was pretty obvious."

Jack gave him a quizzical look. "What do you mean by that?"

"You can be so dense, Jack! Even though we didn't remember that we knew each other, it was so obvious that you and Sam had a chemistry that can only happen between two people who truly care about each other."

Jack didn't reply. He was trying to act nonchalant and failing miserably.

"Deny it all you want. That mind stamp may have temporarily made you forget who you are, but it definitely didn't affect your feelings for Sam."

For once, Jack didn't have a ready-made quip to reply with. He knew that Daniel was hitting his emotional bullseye, and he hated it.

******

"I just feel weird."

Janet listened intently to her friend and nodded to let Sam continue.

"I mean...we were two different people with no concerns for rules or regulations. I had no idea that he would feel the same as I did. It was all scary and exciting at the same time."

"Like a rollercoaster?"

"Exactly! I guess that's the best way to describe being around Jack O'Neill. He's got his ups and downs, the thrills, the straight and narrow and the scare factor. That's how I felt on P3R-118. It was almost refreshing."

"Did something happen between you two?"

Sam blushed. "We...uh....kissed."

"You're kidding! Really?"

Sam nodded. "It was...wonderful. He really showed me that he truly cared. I felt safe...comfortable....happy."

"And now?"

Sam frowned. "I honestly don't know. It just feels strange now. He didn't even look at me during the debriefing. It was as though he was ashamed of showing his true self to me."

"Sam, I really don't think you have anything to worry about."

"I don't? Why is that?"

"Like I said, it was obvious after SG-1 returned that something happened between the two of you. He truly cares about you, Sam. I don't even have to bring up the Zatarc situation for you to believe that."

Sam visibly blushed. "I just don't know, Janet."

"All you have to do is look over my shoulder to see that he is peering over here just as much as you are over there. He may be talking to Daniel, but he really wants to talk to you. Besides, have you ever known him to ask Daniel to explain something more than once?"

Sam blushed even more. "I guess not."

"He craves your attention, Sam. Why else is he curious that we're sitting on the opposite side of the room?"

Sam thought about it for a moment and nodded in agreement.

"So I take it that you two haven't talked?"

******

"Talked? Are you kidding, Daniel? I'm surprised that I haven't found a transfer request on my desk."

"Why on earth would Sam want to transfer? She loves being on SG-1. In fact, I think she gets a kick out of listening to your stupid jokes."

Jack smiled. "That's nice, Daniel, but we were acting a bit inappropriate on that ice planet."

"That's because you didn't remember that you and her were off-limits to each other! That's understandable. You just can't blame that situation as a reason not to talk to Sam about all this."

"Why would I want to talk to her about all this?"

Daniel turned around and saw Janet and Sam having their own heart to heart. "Well, I can tell you that they're not talking about how great the food is. I'm sure that Janet is trying to talk with Sam like I am with you.

Jack peered over to the other side of the commissary. "Hmmm...do you think they are talking about me?"

"Who knows? But I doubt that their heart-to-heart resembles ours."

"How so?"

"Because you have yet to tell me what happened between you and Sam."

Jack blushed. "Oh...well....we, um, kinda....kissed."

Daniel's eyes nearly popped out of his head. "Really? When did that happen?"

"That one time we met after lights out, and you didn't make it. We were talking about more memories and stuff."

"And stuff? Jack, you have to give me a bit more detail. What kinda stuff?"

"Well, I remembered General Hammond, but thought his name was Homer. And then..." Jack hesitated.

"Yes?"

"Um...I remembered that I had strong feelings for Thera...er...Carter."

Daniel smiled.

"What?"

"So that's when you..."

"Yes...that's when we..."

"Now I understand why you two are acting strange."

******

"You think?"

Janet laughed. "He's really rubbing off on you, isn't he?"

Sam smiled. "Yeah, I guess. Jack O'Neill is as addictive as candy and just as sweet."

"So why the hesitation? You need to clear the air with him about what happened on that planet. You're only prolonging your own pain."

"I know you're right, Janet. But it's not easy."

"Well, speaking as a friend, this silence between the two of you is going to be deafening for not only you and the Colonel but to the rest of SG-1. Also, General Hammond is not ignorant. He can tell if the dynamic of the team has changed."

Sam listened to her friend's words. "I hadn't thought of that. Do you think the General would do something?"

"I honestly don't know, Sam. He's not exactly a "by the book" kind of guy, but that doesn't mean he ignores it, too."

Sam nodded absently as she peered across the room to glance at Jack.

******

"Yeah. I know."

"So what's stopping you, Jack?"

He wasn't sure. It was ludicrous to think that Sam would change her feelings for him, because they had exposed more of their inner selves than normal. Jack found himself peering over Daniel's shoulder over to the other side of the room. He saw a pair of beautiful sea blue eyes peering back at him and smiled.

******

"Oh God!"

"What is it, Sam?" Janet asked as she turned around and noticed Colonel O'Neill getting up from his table and walking over to them. "Oh."

"Major. Doctor. How are you two doing on this fine day?" Jack asked but looking at Sam the whole time.

"Just fine, sir," Janet replied after she noticed Sam didn't. "I was just finished with lunch and about ready to head back to the infirmary."

"I'll go with you, Janet," Sam finally said after regaining her composure.

"Um, Carter, before you do, could I have a word with you?"

Janet looked at Sam who nodded to her that it was okay to leave. She did to leave Jack and Sam alone. Daniel noticed and motioned for Janet to come over to his table.

"Was there something you wanted to talk to me about, sir?"

Jack hesitated. He knew that Sam's eyes made him do something as rash as head over to her table, but he couldn't help himself. Yet, he wasn't sure what to do now. "Um, I was just wondering how your downtime is going, and if there was some reason for you to be back to the SGC before you had to." Well, that was a start.

Sam glanced over Jack's shoulder to notice that Janet did not go back to the infirmary and was peering over in her direction along with Daniel. "I was, uh, remembering that I had some soil samples SG-15 brought back with them from P4J-598 that I needed to run tests on."

"Oh."

"There wasn't anything out of the ordinary or useful, but it had to be checked. Besides, I could only take so much sleeping and watching videos all day."

Jack smiled. "Yeah, I know what you mean."

There was a moment of uncomfortable silence between them.

"Um, Carter...about that Jonah/Thera thing..."

Sam knew this was coming but couldn't resist listening. "Yes?"

"We never talked about it. I have to admit that the silence between us since returning from that ice planet is driving me nuts. I thought you might have been upset with me or something."

"Upset with you? Why in the world would I be upset with you?"

"We kind of did some no-no's back there. Our memories were mush, and I regret that we may have compromised our current friendship."

"No-no's, sir? Is that your way of describing what happened?" Sam said with only a hint of cynicism.

Daniel and Janet saw the look on Sam's face.

"Oh boy," both said in unison.

Jack thought the same thing. "Um...maybe that wasn't the right term to use. I meant that we were in a situation that may have been highly influential in our.....um, flirtatious behavior towards each other. I just want you to understand that I had nothing but good intentions in mind."

Sam's resolve softened, and she smiled at Jack's awkward explanation. "That was very noble of you, sir."

"Well, Carter, I do have my moments," Jack said while returning a smile himself.

"I know that, sir. I was just afraid that you may have felt uncomfortable around me because of what happened between us. You didn't even want to talk to me after the debriefing."

Jack flinched. "Yeah. I know. That was stupid of me. I guess I just wanted to just get out of here. Get my head back in order."

"That's understandable. I have to admit that I felt a bit out of it myself. But I just knew that we had to talk about our experience there or this silence between us would make everyone notice, especially Daniel and Teal'c."

"I think we're too late with Daniel," Jack said as he turned to look over his shoulder at the silly-grinned pair across the room.

"I do want to know one thing, sir, if you don't mind answering."

"What's that?"

"Well, you know what kind of dreams Daniel and I had while on the ice planet. They were about our past and the stargate."

"Yeah?"

"What were yours?"

Jack blushed. "Um...about other things."

Sam laughed, which prompted Jack to do the same.

Daniel and Janet saw the two making up.

"Awwwwwwwww!"

******

FIN


Please use the "Back" button on your browser.